Avatar

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Thing #13 -Google Drive



              I have to let you all know, I just recently discovered Google Drive and have LOVED using it for classes and work. My boss is the one who first introduced Google Drive to me because we have to keep track of so many papers and forms regarding our work. It had become a hassle to let each other know what documents had been edited and updated and which ones had not. Now regardless of where we are or when we update a form (even if the other person doesn't know about it) as long as its updated in Google Drive it automatically changes them!.. (SEE attached Google Drive document)

This is the rest of THING #12 blog inside my google drive document : Document link :

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QRWCVCGqNPfkmQ8N7Wh6lGt4gdGPMDAyOrU5Jneyxfk/pub

This is the embedded code
Starting here : 


Here is a picture I created on Google Drive: drawings
https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/19CxRtmVHDY335jS2RWcWj-19TN4pEmtwnkv03U9b8_s/pub?w=960&h=720


No comments:

Post a Comment