Avatar

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Think #21

Lover of mine

I actually loved this website. At first I was just going to do this "thing #21" to check off the assignment but then I decided that I would spend some extra time and see if I could create something I liked. I really do miss my hubs (he's deployed right now) and I thought I would make a little video of us.. We met on a cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale, FL, July 2007 and our adventures have just kept going.. this was a neat way of putting a few fun memories throughout our relationship and marriage to video and song..  I have never heard this song before but I think it fits perfectly because I would say we make each-other happy.

As I said my experience with this site was great. It was simple to use and I even liked that one song.. the rest of the choices were not so good, in my opinion. I also was bummed that the quality is so poor because they want you to upgrade to the more expensive version. I'm sure there are other video tools out there but I liked this one a lot.

2 comments:

  1. That video is such a neat idea. Its a perfect way to take a trip down memory lane and reflect back on how much your relationship with your husband has grown. I think its remarkable that you meet your husband on a cruise. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the video! I agree with Amanda in this program was such a fun way to keep memories in a little online photo album. Never heard that song either but thought it went perfect.

    ReplyDelete