Avatar

Monday, September 2, 2013

THING #16



              I chose to create my customized start page from uStart.org. I like this one because of its user friendly quick start link. It took me through a little tutorial that showed me how I could best use this to organize my life. All on one page I can find everything I need like my google drive, calender, news, and even social media sites I enjoy. I also like that they let you customize the "skin" or background colors of your page. I don't think I will make it my permanent home page at this time because I like some of the other webstites I have already discovered during this course better.

               An online calendar is wonderful and extremely useful to me! An online calendar allows me to access my information from any computer, or mobile device where ever I am at. I like online calenders because I never have to worry about forgetting to bring my paper calender around with me.

             I definitely discovered a tool that I will use at school and at home! I really like Zamzar which is a free online file converter. This is a wonderful tool and I would recommenced it to anyone who knows how to turn on a computer. I think that this tool is beneficial for everyone because at some time almost everyone will have to write a document and it is extremely frustrating when you send that document or try to print that document from a computer that can't open it because it is in a different format. Zamzar is a wonderful tool that can convert it from one format to another then emails it to you!



No comments:

Post a Comment