Avatar

Monday, September 9, 2013

Thing #23- Creative Commons



                      Learning 2.0-23Things for Teachers blog was created under a creative commons license. I can say this with the utmost certainty because I saw the other websites that it is based off of. The websites that it is most closely based off of are Learning2.0-23things and K-12 Learning 2.0 . Also at the bottom of the page it is noted that

"Learning 2.0 - 23 Things for Teachers is based on Learning 2.0 - 23 Things, a staff development program for the Mesquite Independent School District. That program was based on the Learning 2.0 program that was designed by Helene Blowers and adapted by the California School Library Association and others. Content and style for Learning 2.0 - 23 Things for Teachers has been borrowed and duplicated with permission, under a Creative Commons License."

                   The Austin Peay State University Learning 2.0 - 23Things for Teachers blog has been modified to more specifically suit our class need but the same structure or backbone is still apparent.

                  I will use Creative Commons licensing in the future as a teacher. When I find an idea or format that I like I will be able to tailor it and add my own creativity to it to best suit my students needs. I will not be recreating the original but rather borrowing ideas from others and then changing it to fit my classroom and students. I think that this is wonderful and necessary as we enter into our new teaching career to understand the Creative Commons.


No comments:

Post a Comment